My client is a Global Technology Company who are looking for well rounded technology recruiters to join their internal teams. As a Recruiter, you will be supporting all stages of the recruiting life cycle to assist hiring for groups across the business. You will be an integral part of the interviewing and selection cycle, and will have extensive experience sourcing and hiring candidates. You must be delivery focused, enjoy interacting with and interviewing top talent and be adept and skilled at managing a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Sourcing, attracting and providing an outstanding recruitment experience to the highest calibre of candidates.
- Assessing candidate applications for a full range of roles from junior level to senior management and across multiple functions and regions.
- Hands-on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle: dealing with the requisition process, carrying out telephone interviews, developing relationships and liaising with hiring managers on a daily basis, handling the rejection and offer process, etc.
- Proactively partner with your business clients to understand and advise on their wider people and retention strategies.
- Work with colleagues across the business to ensure that care is taken of candidates needs throughout the selection process an onboarding process.
- BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Preferably some in-house technology or blue-chip recruitment experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting high-calibre candidates. Experience of hiring analytical profiles is a plus.
- Demonstrable experience of partnering with and managing the expectations of a variety of internal stakeholders.
- Flexible with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and passion for technology, high level of comfort with all types of online applications, and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.