Our client are a well-known independent local Amsterdam agency, with high octane creative output and big ambitions. They have great clients from many different sectors, and do work across most touchpoints, mostly ATL (TVC and print), but also digital and BTL.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as conceptual creatives on agency side
- Through-the-line experience including ATL (TVC, print)
- International experience is a must: Whether it's working outside of Amsterdam or working on global account in Amsterdam
- Real original creative thinkers who are true IDEAS people and bring a unique, fresh creative viewpoint to the work
- Able to work quite autonomously on projects, with overseeing from a Creative Director
- Dutch language for the Copy Writer would be good, but isn't 100% mandatory
- Able to work with diverse people - no prima donnas.
- Deliver creative conceptual ideas and concepts across a range of clients. Some clients are more creative than others but the creative standard is high
- Execute these ideas across a range of channels and deliverables
- Oversee productions (shoots) and post-production proceses, as well as designers and studio operators.
- Work with and report into the ECD and CD in terms of ensuring ideas are best-in-class and have the potential to really make impact in the market and for the agency (awards)
- Work together with the Account Management and Strategy teams to ensure accuracy on the ideas in terms of feasibility,