A major apparel brand is seeking a visual designer with 2-4 years of experience to help create assets for current landing pages on the site, and make existing assets responsive.
This person will work within the Global Brand Creative Team to provide graphic design capabilities in the areas of site migration to new backend platform, production, layout and versioning - all of which assist primarily with the adaptation and extension of existing design structures for E-commerce, CRM and digital projects.
• Create content and design assets for digital programs and projects (includes E-commerce, social, marketing, CRM, mobile and various media platforms), ensuring that assets support personalization, and are compatible with corporate standards related to visual style/branding guidelines and departmental best practice.
• Develop a set of consistent and comprehensive style guide modules and type settings to implement new and existing site designs, including optimizing the user experience for three responsive designs on mobile, tablet and desktop.
• Collaborate with cross-functional, creative, and engineer partners to develop wireframes, prototypes, and strategic ideas that can be effectively executed within digital channels.
• Partner and collaborate with copywriters to develop concepts with appropriate messaging implemented.
• Concept and pitch presentations that visualize design proposals.
• Version, resize and format materials based on existing designs.
• Support the Creative Team with layout of Style Guides and Directive toolkits.
• Attend and participate in creative meetings regarding project status and follow-up actions.
• Maintain organized archive of art files.