Responsible for managing web content and projects related to the company's website. This position will write, edit and proofread new content while ensuring that all documents meet established content standards. Will facilitate publishing content to websites and work with developers and operations staff to assess and resolve any technical challenges in displaying the content. Must have a strong technical background in addition to the creativity required to develop responsive, interesting original content. Traditional writing skills and expertise in new media is preferred. Main responsibilities: Several hundred pages of content need to be remediated to optimize search results - the addition of keywords, tags, related links, better descriptions, etc. In addition, they need to be redesigned to allow service professionals to quickly find what they're looking for - which requires breaking up lengthy pages, changing paragraphs to tables and bullets, etc.
• 5+ years writing and editing content for web
• 5+ years professional web technologies, communications, content management and/or product/project management experience
• User/client focus • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective relationship manager; possess confidence, diplomacy and strong interpersonal skills
• Experience or background in web writing for financial services a plus
• Knowledge or expertise in some or all of the following are a plus:
o Web technology
o Content Management Systems (CMS) such as TeamSite and Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
o Graphic/web design
o Editing, copyediting and writing for the web and/or targeted audiences
o Search engine optimization (SEO) principles
• Working Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week
• On-site in Denver, CO
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé and link to your samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards