Mid Weight Designer.
Our client is looking to take on a strong mid weight graphic designer to join their new business team.
The right candidate must be comfortable in a fast moving corporate environment where they can deliver up to 30 pitches a week. So there work will always be varied.
The team consists of industry-leading content writers and award winning team of graphic designers who work together to deliver creative, innovative pitches for the wider business.
Working in a very fast paced environment, the role consists of interpreting and implementing vision across a range of competitive tender documents.
They are looking for a driven, forward thinker who operates well in a team environment with strong creative and collaborative skills and an impeccable eye for detail; the ability to manage and deliver multiple pitches simultaneously is a necessity.
The ideal candidate will have an established design background and have experience working with and art working large, text heavy documents and reports, but is also comfortable developing concepts and brainstorming projects.
• Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) Adobe Muse - nice to have.
• 3-4 years creative industry experience, preferably in an in-house or corporate role
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Ability to deal professionally and directly with printers, suppliers and clients
• Ability to work on and manage multiple projects from concept through to delivery
• Ability to engage with the creative and content team to ensure delivery of best practice and ensuring a seamless service
• Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
• A strong desire to learn and progress within the property sector
• Taking responsibility for jobs being completed within the agreed timeframe and meeting deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Awareness and knowledge of print processes
• Digital and online knowledge an advantage
• Ability to engage in a professional manner with internal stake holders and BD team members
• Self motivated
• Can do attitude
• Interest in property sector
• Ability to use intuition to troubleshoot / offer alternative options at short notice
• Ability to remain positive and efficient under pressure
There is huge opportunity for creative input from the right candidate who can bring their solid knowledge of design and the print process to the team.
An interest in interactive PDF's and awareness of innovative presentation techniques would be good to have too.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Mid Weight Designer.