You will also need to demonstrate good attention to detail and a clear understanding of the
fundamentals behind effective UI design (and the desire to try new things and experiment).
Working to tight deadlines, you will need to be a confident communicator, both verbally and
visually and have a passion for learning new ways to improve what you do.
● Delivery of campaigns
● Research brands and understand positioning, building knowledge how to effectively
communicate them within advertising campaigns and on brand
● Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
● Mobile first approach to campaigns
● Create solutions to support PR and Marketing activities that adhere to the guidelines
● Working closely with stylists and photographers, providing shot lists.
● Attend marketing days at brands to get a solid understanding of the seasonal stories
This is an excellent opportunity for a designer with some retail/e-commerce experience to join a growing, award winning business in the heart of Kent. they are passionate about developing staff and growing teams from within.
You will apply with an up to date CV and a portfolio jam packed with campaigns you have been a part of (please annotate what your part was, the brief you were answering and any results you know of!)
I look forward to hearing from you