Are you looking for a precision-lead artworking role in a buzzy Marketing agency environment? Our fast paced agency client is looking for an artworker who prides them self on speed and accuracy to join their studio team. The studio is focused around two key clients & predominately produces DM and emails. There is also a mixture of digital asset creation, landing pages and emails as well as supporting the other teams who work across a large number of blue chip clients.
You will be a self-motivated individual, with the ability to produce high quality print ready artwork from an existing designs. You will also be able to demonstrate experience in digital artwork. You'll be able to work on online projects, including emails and potentially creating static banners, as with any Studio role, attention to detail is paramount & as a key team member, you must act as a brand guardian to one of the key brands.
If you are a team-oriented, motivated individual with excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, and skills and experience gained in a similar environment you will be well suited to this role. This will be a fast moving environment the ability to stay calm under pressure is also essential.
• Proven experience of developing first class digital Artwork and visuals for Blue chip clients
• Expert knowledge across Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & basic knowledge of HTML and CSS and how this impacts final creative output an advantage
• Retouching Experience
• Excellent communication skills and be able to clearly communicate with, clients and internal departments.
• Keen eye for detail and be able to maintain quality control of own and teams work.
• Experience in design for digital, in particular social media platforms.
If this sounds like you and your next role please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio as well as a covering note explaining your current situation and what you are looking for, looking forward to hearing from you.