Vitamin T has a juicy opportunity for an experienced Digital Strategist in Flower Mound, TX
Only local candidates to Dallas/Fort Worth will be considered as relocation assistance is not being offered with this position.
On the hunt for an intelligent, experienced Digital Strategist who can create digital strategies and proposals for a large number of clients and client estimates to drastically grow our Digital business.
You will work alongside Marketing Services, Client Services, Digital Specialists, Digital Analysts, Creative Designers, Client Services, Research and executives to develop strategies designed to leverage the power of the entire digital ecosystem and develop ideas and strategies that show how our clients can best leverage digital, social and mobile solutions in their programs.
You need to be a true problem solver as well innovator who will look for ideas and solutions through analytics, technology trends, audience insights and brand/marketing strategies and will develop into ideas and solutions that deliver on and are influenced by our client’s business and marketing objectives.
· Develop social/digital strategy for our clients, especially clients who are not yet heavily involved in digital initiatives.
· Work closely with project managers and cross functionally withdigital and non-digital associates and leadership to optimize the digital proposals.
· Identify digital trends on strategic digital initiatives drawing on your knowledge of Strategy, Marketing, Branding, Social, Mobile and Technology.
· Perform digital market research using available tools and analyze and integrate customer insight data, primary and secondary research, qualitative and quantitative data, brandstrategy, account planning, creative execution, evolving technologies, and client objectives as needed to finalize the strategic recommendation.
· Work closely with copywriters, designers and brand to create relevant, new digital, social and mobile strategies.
· Present digital strategies and proposals to other departments and leadership.
· Identify and assist in building new service offerings in relation to digital, mobile and social media working with executives.
· Apply breakthrough ideation to create a holistic approach, integrating diverse channels (including internet, mobile, social, content, video, emerging and future technologies).
· Work on analytics to monitor and analyze the reporting and provide key insights/ learning’s to clients, and identify opportunities to enhance existing digital marketing programs.
· Create measurable value and ROI for the client; ensure a high-level of client satisfaction.
· Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert to our clients, and industry thought leader to the media.
· Work closely with cross-functional teams and individuals at various levels.
· Demonstrate the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
· Demonstrate a desire to learn, willingness to do both menial tasks and take on more complex challenges.