Our client are a renowned healthcare brand who focus on particular healthcare problems that need careful and considerable scrunity. Currently going through the process of a Website Refresh and wanting to improve their digital outlook, they are on the lookout for a UX/UI Designer to quickly jump on coming up with a rethought and attractive manner in which to effectively increase their brand positioning and visual outlook. This a 2 week project which would require a skilled hybrid UX/UI designer to really focus on improving the user journey of their site and making the visuals much more crisper and enticing.
As they are a brand who are focused on using stats and data to provide insight to their work, you should be familiar with being able to make data attractive as well or finding a way to really make key information stand out across convergent digital platforms. This is an urgent remote project which could be extended on a ad-hoc basis as well so there is an excellent chance of being able to really own and implement your visual designs/UX principles across the site.
The main focus of this project will be responsive design so if you have previous moblie app experience and have worked across convergent platforms, this would be an added bonus too.
* Excellent hybrid UX/UI design skills
* Strong Mobile App experience
* An excellent understanding of reponsive design and how to make personal profiles really stand out
* A real eye for making user journeys a simple and attractive process
* Solid portfolio with a range of interface design that can provide links and demonstrate work/projects
* Working experience on creating prototypes
* Skills in Design/IA/UX software (eg Adobe CS/CC, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, SVN tools)
If this sounds like your sort of role and you are immediately available, please get in touch with me on email@example.com