My client is an exciting, innovative global tier 1 technology company based in Central London who are renowned for being the biggest brand within their sector. With various different teams and sites covering different regions, they have a functional, collaborative workforce that is unmatched due to the level of talent and cultural diversity within the brand. With all of this in mind, they are currently on the lookout for an Interaction Designer to join their Creative team.
Reporting into the Head of UX/UI, you will be working alongside a fantastic team of like minded creatives who are fascinated by stunning visual design, interaction and most importantly creating immersive experiences that cultivate audiences and clients alike.
Your work will focus largely on the world’s largest app platform service in the world. This platform provides app scanning and security services that help keep android services secure. As the Interaction Designer, you will constantly be anticipating and designing responsive designs that fit what users need, advocating for them and ensuring that the final product is a visual success that delights a wide range of audiences.
- Create new designs including user flows, wireframes, mocks and prototypes for new products for the app service
- Rationalize and justify design work, pitching new ideas for user’s needs
- Work closely with user researchers to inform design from an audience viewpoint
- Deliver clean design for each release by following through on details with the product and engineering team
- Effective collaboration with the product and design team from concept through to final delivery
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic design and/or Visual Communications)
- Demonstrated experience in designing responsive interfaces from pre to post launch
- Particular emphasis on strong interaction design; confident, clean visual design
- Experience defining design systems that fit product launches