My client is a massive media brand renowned for delivering great global film and television content to a number of international territories. Always on the lookout for the next great addition to their extremely popular brand, they are on the lookout for a Mid-Senior Integrated Designer to join their entertainment arm of the business.
Reporting into the Design Manager, you will sit in the Creative Services Group who work with the key titles and entertainment pieces for the brand. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be working on campaign releases across both digital and print; producing branding identities, Posters, Marketing collateral, brochure releases coupled with Visual Design and some app design too.
As this is an extremely hands on role, you’ll be communicating with various different clients based in Europe and the US, creating strong impactful design that inspires and innovates audiences. You’ll be working on very stylistic, colourful projects with youthful brands that engage with the public domain so you should be ideas driven creative that loves to bring incredible projects to life.
The split of the role is 70% print and 30% digital so print will be an important part of the role however digital design will be a recurring theme throughout busy periods.
If you’re a Midweight looking to make a step into a senior hands on role or a senior looking for a new challenge, this could be the one for you!
- Strong Print and Digital Design across big brands
- 5 years + experience working in a top agency or in house design team
- Excellent creative/conceptual thinking and idea generation
- Strong eye for detail, layout and typography across integrated platforms
- Experience briefing creative teams
- A keen and clear communicator comfortable liaising with internal teams and clients