My client is a brilliant financial services company renowned for working in strong, collaborative partnerships with like-minded corporate brands across various different sectors. With a people first consultative approach, they are looking for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join their creative team.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you’ll be a part of a Design team fascinated by great concepts and ideas. As part of this collaborative, passionate team, you’ll be working mainly on branding activation projects, marketing collateral pieces, pitches and proposals but most importantly dealing directly with clients on projects acting as the brand ambassador.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be doing a mixture of branding and development work as well as wider production projects. Deliverables you’ll be working across could be anything from brochure releases, conceptual presentation work, data visualisation, event branding as well as wider branding work for the group and other teams within the company.
As there is a very versatile and mixed workload, you’ll get the ability to work on multiple things at once so you should be comfortable juggling and managing projects along with keeping clients informed through the whole design process.
All in all, if you are passionate, hands on Designer who loves working closely with client and collaborating closely with a team, this could be the role for you!
- A portfolio with clean branding, brochure and layout examples (a mix of corporate and creative clients)
- A strong client facing background of working directly with clients
- Strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- An interest and ambition to grow with a business
- Prior experience solely leading projects or working within a design team leading key projects