Our client is looking for a talented DIGITAL PRODUCER for a permanent role to start immediately based in Sydney. Working with a full service advertising agency, you will be looking after multiple digital campaigns simultaneously. From scoping multiple digital projects to developing and monitoring budgets and schedules during the project lifecycle (from initial brief or proposal through to post-launch project review), managing resource allocation to ensure accurate project delivery, and ensuring the final deliverable meets the quality expectations of the stakeholders.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in digital production and project management, ideally with retail clients.
- Strong technical understanding of web technologies, applications and custom integrations.
- Experience with web projects built using Wordpress/WooCommerce & Magento.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce websites structure and workflows (including payment/refunds, logistics, stock inventory/pricing management).
- Able to work across multiple campaigns simultaneously in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- An eye for UX development and digital innovation.
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite will be highly regarded.
- Working with internal teams and external suppliers managing scopes of work and expectations.
- Working with Account Management teams to develop and implement project solutions as well as identifying new opportunities with clients.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communication flow as relates to production and the internal project team.
- Define and manage team expectations regarding scope of work and responsibilities.
- Manage project risks and issues and effectively communicate mitigation and escalate where appropriate.
- Develop and manage all production schedules, projections, specifications, assets and budgets for assigned jobs.
- Produce wireframes, workflow diagrams & other project documentation (sometimes including technical documentation in tandem with the development team).
- Potentially hold client workshops or training sessions.
- Reconciliation and analysis of projected vs. actual time/budgets and control of any variances.
- Participate in the QA process to ensure projects are delivered to agreed upon specifications.
- Take an active role in expanding and improving the scope and quality of digital work produced through consultation, education and instruction of staff and stakeholders.
INTERESTED? Please apply ASAP and send your resume highlighting your most relevant experience that will make you a successful candidate for this role. Please note, all applicants must be from Sydney and have full working rights.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of roles (agency & client-side) so please feel free to send through your profile & a snapshot re. what you are looking for & we can keep you on the radar for other roles coming through.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant and only successful applicants will be notified.