Mid-Senior Copywriter (Temp-Perm)
Day Rate/Salary - £250pd / £35K-£50K
Location - Central London
Start Date - ASAP
Our client are a top name within the travel sector and facilitate holiday homes rental around the world. They are looking for an experienced Senior Designer to join them on site in their London office and work across online marketing collateral and creative.
Our client are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Copywriter, ideally from a travel and leisure background. Someone who is comfortable and experienced working on all sorts of media and marketing material, from print collateral, to website and email content. The chosen candidate will be someone happy wearing multiple hats, knuckling down and churning out copy, then overseeing and critiquing other writers within the team. You must be a highly creative individual with a good knowledge of travel and the ability to craft creative copy whilst also following strict brand guidelines. Brand consistency must be prominent throughout all content that leaves the studio and as one of the more Senior members of the team it will be your responsibility to act as Editor and check all work meets the guidelines before going out.
Skills & Experience
Our client are looking for an experienced Writer who has previously worked in either an agency or in-house position, comfortable working as part of a collaborative team and also autonomously when necessary. A flexible individual that is able to jump from project to project and maintain the highest level of consistency throughout their work.
Other skills include:
- Previous agency/in-house experience
- Industry knowledge of the travel and leisure sectors is essential
- Previous industry experience is highly advantageous
- Experience producing content and copy for all sorts of campaigns and collateral, both print and digital
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable pitching and presenting to peers and management
- A keen editorial eye and high attention detail for your own work and others
**Please note all applications must be accompanied with a CV and work samples.