Our client is a Dog-Friendly, Business Casual, Free Lunch Tuesdays, agency client is also an Award-Winning play hard, work harder team. They have clients ranging from The Raiders to Qdoba, from Hot Wheels to Cedars-Sinai, and everything in between. They're currently working on a big project for an action-sports entertainment client and looking for a designer with a similar book. If you're interested in taking on this challenge, take a look at the following job requirements and apply today!
A Designer is responsible for creating compelling visuals and layouts used to populate digital media channels and for other online and print applications.
A Designer should;
- Use graphics packages such as Photoshop and Illustrator in order to create visual communications that answer any given creative brief, to a high standard.
- Help develop pitch decks, corporate presentations and branded documents that present information in a clear articulate manner.
- A designer should be able to complete the majority of their workload with little supervision from senior colleagues.
- Actively contribute to brainstorms, especially with regards to the visual and tactical execution of ideas.
- Be able to justify to colleagues why they chose a particular font, color, composition or subject choice in order answer a particular brief.
- Actively contribute to team meetings and other Design Team initiatives. Play a team role in elevating our reputation (both internally and externally) as a 'creative powerhouse' - advocates of anything and everything that's creatively inspiring!
Designers play an important role within the Design Team. The ideal candidate will have;
- A minimum of 3 year’s working experience as a junior designer or designer within the creative industry, preferably in the action sports industry.
- A mastery of Photoshop, and (at very least) a working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator. Experience with other creative tools and packages would be beneficial but not essential.
- A demonstrable passion for creativity and an education/background that involved artistic expression.
- Experience designing Fully Integrated Campaigns from print to digital to social and more.
- An interesting portfolio that demonstrates the fundamentals of design, from layout and typography, to color and composition. Additional motion graphics work is a big bonus.
- Excellent English language/writing skills, which enable the individual to communicate visual concepts clearly to team members and integrate grammatically-correct copy into designs without spelling errors.
- Experience of working on projects involving consumer brands, and an understanding of working within brand guidelines for specific audiences.
- Excellent time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An energetic team player, with a can-do attitude and a positive personality.