As a web designer for our Salt Lake City-based client's Creative Department, you'll take the lead in conception, design and execution of visual materials for integrated, cross-channel initiatives, with a heavy emphasis on email marketing and landing experiences. You will translate business objectives into interactive creative solutions!
- Implement marketing strategy and objectives with creative solutions that are both compelling and drive response
- Demonstrate ability to compose visually stunning, cutting-edge concepts for cross-channel, integrated campaigns focused on email marketing
- Present design concepts to management and clients in a professional, inspirational and logical manner
- Articulate and support creative decisions based on the goals of the project, the established creative strategy and understanding of the target audience
- Be able to take direction, go beyond what is asked and constantly challenge yourself
- Please do not apply for this position if you are not capable of working onsite
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 Years’ experience in developing creative solutions for integrated, digital marketing campaigns strongly focused on email, landing pages and on-site promotional messages
- Ability to extend campaigns into other channels, including social, mobile and display
- Experience being part of a collaborative creative environment on either the agency or corporate side.
- Corporate experience with a "web product/service" strongly preferred
- The ability to present and support creative concepts in a professional and engaging manner
- A commitment to constantly improving one’s skills and staying current of developments and trends in the industry, and to sharing this knowledge with others
- Professional-level design software proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the capabilities of HTML, HTML5, CSS and the capabilities of Web and Email browsers