We are working with the leading innovative software platform for machine data whose mission is to offer a solution for managing large streams of machine-generated data and provide software for data analytics. They are in need of a proactive and enthusiastic Mid-Level Visual Designer to join their team on an ongoing temp basis, 40 hours a week, on-site in San Francisco.
Highlights of what they need:
- Examples that showcase a mix of B2B polished print and digital material, 60% digital, 40% print.
- Experience creating elevated digital assets- web banners, email campaigns, social ads, PowerPoint presentations. Print- direct mail, banners, Billboards, trade show collateral.
- Possesses refined PowerPoint skills and wants to be involved in creating elegant, clean conference presentations.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating with other designers, productions artists and enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience designing assets for weekly campaigns and other initiatives for upcoming events. Works diligently on weekly sprints.
**In order to be considered, portfolio must showcase clean, elevated examples in the B2B space for both digital and print assets. Must have examples of PowerPoint presentations created in the past in portfolio or examples on hand to send over directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.