Top 3 Must-Have Hard Skills:
- Producing high fidelity of wireframes and mock ups for red lines
- Proficient in standard mockups
- Experience and understanding of developing user stories
- Designs look and feel of software applications websites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
- Assist in addressing user experience/interface design based off existing guidelines.
- Implement or design prototypes from usability.
- Address global design issues across product groups for print, online, and documentation models.
- 3-5 years of work related experience required.
- Must have strong visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphics and user interfaces.
- Excellent communication and project management skills required.
- Ability to motivate others and to work under constant deadline constraints is required.
- Must can understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web technologies and standard design software packages (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign CS).
- Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is important.
- Portfolio review
- Deep knowledge and application of user-centered philosophies and interaction design best practices
- Proven experience and working knowledge of information architecture, task-flow models, state-transition diagrams, storyboarding, wire framing, creating design specifications and guidelines
- Solid visual design capabilities, including composition, layout and information hierarchy, typography and color
- An in-depth understanding of HTML, and the capabilities of web browsers is essential
- An ability to work through ambiguity and multiple priorities
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and Firework
- Experience working across platforms - desktop, mobile and tablet Ability to create and assess design solutions based on user research data, analytics, and user goals
- Problem solving, creative, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility working cross functionally with other teams (Engineering, Research, Program Management & Marketing)
- An ability to tell compelling stories that articulate the desired user experience to the project team and stakeholders Self-motivated, directed, and independent
- Have a passion for quality, innovation, and world-class design
- Offer active thought leadership in User Experience issues and trends A portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity and proven experience in visual creativity, telling stories, building UI models, generating detailed wire frames, developing prototypes and delivering comprehensive specifications is required.
- Experience working with PM’s and Developers.
- Balsamic a bonus
About the Team and the Role:
- Design team working on enterprise facing UX product
- Works on building enterprise presence for application health with deployment of apps, health of apps, data insights
- Customer facing portal which have all data, all dashboards and gives workflows to get to resolution.
- Opportunity to influence one of the largest enterprise products with our client
Typical Day in the Role
- Will walk through user stories for features coming up with engineering, negotiating what those might look like, mock ups of those workflows, how you visualize and operationalize in mock ups and wireframes so development can work on.
- Team runs on agile sprint model and touches base daily.
- Building wireframes and mock ups and figuring out red lines and looking for UX buzz words on Google.