• Perform quantitative analysis in order to provide insights and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize targeting capabilities for addressable advertising.
• Supports Senior Manager and Director in working in partnership with external clients and media agencies to evaluate the business impact of DIRECTV Addressable Advertising.
• Help to establish processes, methodologies and benchmarks for Addressable Advertising analytics.
• Work with Senior Manager to product client campaign or audience reporting and analytics.
• Effectively work with cross-functional teams and/or with various departments that include, but not limited to: Advertising Sales, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence, Engineering, Online Marketing, Revenue-Strategy-Planning, Retention Marketing, and Finance. Individual must have ability to build models, report and Analyze!! SAS Skills imperative...
• Experience working with External data vendors.
• Some travel may be required.
• Must possess at least 2-4+ years in data analytics or related field.
• Must possess bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related quantitative fields. Preference will be given to candidates with an advanced degree.
• Must demonstrate experience doing hands-on analysis.
• Must be able to convey analytic findings and translate into actionable recommendations.
• Must be proficient in SAS and/or SQL. Accessing and formatting big data, teradata a plus.
• Experience with large transactional databases is required. Subscription data experience is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of advertising sales industry, measurement currency dynamics is a plus.
• Conceptual knowledge of Direct marketing, CRM, addressable advertising, STB data, RPD data is a big plus.
• Experience in cable, broadcast, and/or television industry a plus, but not required
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to work in high-stress environment with constantly shifting priorities.