Growing creative agency seeking Graphic Designer to work as a key member of their design team. Deliverables include creating web/print graphics and layouts for new business engagements and pitches for clients within the Action Sport industries.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST HAVE STRONG DEMONSTRABLE PORTFOLIO EXPERIENCE WITH LOGO/BRANDING, LAYOUT, TYPOGRAPHY AND PRINT DELIVERABLES.
You will be working in a fast paced environment designing for some of the top athletes and brands in action and motorsports.
You must be a solid communicator and team player with a passion for youth lifestyle/culture and can demonstrably translate their knowledge and creativity into innovative, authentic designs. Drive, dedication and a positive attitude is a must. If you have the ability to thrive under pressure with a “whatever it takes to get the job done” mindset then please read on...
Skills and Abilities:
• Work with Creative Director to create branding and identity pieces and style guides
• Assist with development of creative for print, online, retail marketing
• Ability to concept, collaborate and take technical and creative direction.
• Work with Art Director to design progressive designs and translate feedback into finished designs
• Assist with developing POP, sales presentations, PR creative, and one-off product mocks for sponsorship deals.
• Ensure files for production are properly built and work with specified parameters on a per project basis.
• 3+ years of graphic design experience.
• Must be detail-oriented, well organized and able to thrive in a deadline- driven environment.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously prioritizing projects to meet deadlines.
• Actual experience with branding and graphic design in an action sport environment.
• Direct experience in executing dynamic design projects from conception to completion.
• Platform: Macintosh
• Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
• Basic knowledge of Powerpoint, Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Digital/Web (HTML/CSS, Flash, Dreamweaver,Coda)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs