Our client in-house agency is looking for a Mid Level Producer to join our new in-house video production operation team.
This is an on-site 12months contract to possible permanent with benefits -medical, dental 401K and more...
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to:
What you’ll do:
• Act as central point of contact for the team, including:
• Foster conceptual ideation sessions grounded in a firm understanding of narrative, chorography and motion design/animation principles
• Recruiting and managing external vendors
• Working with internal partners across the firm—content strategy, account management, creative, product management, research, and compliance—in developing ideas and bringing projects to fruition
• Institute consistent, streamlined processes and schedules for developing proposals, budgeting, shoots, and post-production
• Be seen as a key contributor on a team of in-house content creators and champion their work, including:
• Providing professional mentorship and advice to the cross-functional teams • Fostering an engaging, supportive work environment
• Promoting the video team’s work both internally and externally
• Coordinate and ensure videos are appropriate for broad distribution via multiple channels as well as social sharing, natural search, and syndication
• Provide intelligent and informed recommendations for outside vendors including: music houses, directors, editors, event and activation agencies, motion graphic artists. Existing relationships with creators, artists and production companies a big plus. Our ideal candidate has:
• Develop and execute a video content strategy, including:
• A vision for the team • Articulation of when and where video is most effective
• Best practices related to ideation, process, and format • Created engaging video experiences in multiple formats, including documentary/live action, product demo and animation, for a variety of audiences • Demonstrated success in building, integrating and managing production teams and developing talent
• Expert in all aspects of the production process and associated technical asks, including video/film, editing, sound-design, post-production.
• If needed, run a crew and set independently
What you have:
• Minimum of 5 years of video production experience, at least 3 years of which have been spent managing a team
• A general understanding – or a strong desire to learn about the financial markets and investment products
• Experienced in creating branded video content in a corporate or agency environment—be prepared to provide samples
• Multitaskers who have successfully managed and completed multiple video projects simultaneously
• Both strategic and hands-on, with a critical and creative eye and rigorous attention to detail
• Well-versed in creating, managing, and providing a rationale for budgets
• Experienced in developing and implementing processes and procedures
• Comfortable in embracing a brand voice and guidelines and bringing brand purpose to life in the work.
• Highly organized to ensure that production stays on track and on budget
• Comfortable collaborating and interacting in a business setting
• BA/BS require