AQUENT is looking for multiple Mid Level Designers with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in InDesign and Illustrator, working in a production environment, ability to hit the ground running without any supervision while collaborating with the internal team, in a fast pace work space. Selected talent must have great communication skills and be well organized. This is a long-term talent for a Financial 500 Client located in Owings Mills. Selected talent is required to put in at least 40 hours per week, on site. No remote work.
- Manages the end-to-end production in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator) and distribution process for completing repeatable and ad-hoc client reports and sales pitch books, ensuring compliance and brand standards are met
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to interact with data or content providers and support teams to resolve issues and establish additional requirements, while ensuring materials are delivered on time and with the highest quality
- Organizes and manages multiple tasks with changing priorities
- Workflow involves the negotiation, establishment and management of deadline dependencies to meet client deadlines through coordination of data and content providers throughout the supply chain
- Develops in-depth knowledge of investment strategies, data, business/product lines, and individual client requirements to respond to client queries relating to content or data
- Responsible for proper archival of reports to meet firm and client compliance requirements
Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their updated resume and online portfolio to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!