Our client is looking for a highly creative, conceptual copywriter with multi-channel marketing experience. This is an on-site 12 months assignment with benefits –Medical Dental & 401K.
If you write great headlines, can demystify complex financial topics with clear and straightforward copy, and engage and inspire users to action, show us a range of your best work. This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative team and help shape a brand with a strong purpose.
The role requires diverse experience with print, direct, digital, and brand/voice guidelines. Areas of responsibility include creative concepts, messaging campaigns, content for digital, video, and social initiatives, and copywriting for a range of lines of business—from retail (B-to-C) to retirement plan and advisor services (B-to-B).
• Deeply understand target audience(s) hot buttons to create relevant, meaningful communications.
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of creative thinkers to solve strategic challenges and execute successful communications across print and digital, plus internal projects. Knowledge of SEO best practices preferred.
• Take the lead on key areas of business and inspire other creatives by raising the bar with top quality creative exploration and innovation.
• Ability to take diverse, often complex ideas and develop clear, concise copy that mirrors the brand voice.
• Consistently maintain on-time delivery and best practices around writing and strategy.
• Thrive in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to manage multiple, priority assignments.
• Look for and recommend process enhancements to enable the best possible creative work within a given schedule.
• Persuasively present expert point of view on how writing/messaging can improve the customer experience and deliver results.
• Diplomatically defend your work and area of expertise, while maintaining positive relationships with partners in the organization.
• Demonstrate integrity, maturity and a constructive approach to challenges.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and influence change.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as a copywriter for national/global consumer brands and campaigns in an agency or in-house creative department.
• Knowledge of investing products and services is a preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field or equivalent experience.
• A portfolio proving conceptual and copywriting ability across multi-channels.