Our client is looking for an experienced, well-rounded copywriter who wants to bring the company brand to life for those who want to own their financial future, and who excels at writing everything from online content, video scripts, social posts, UX content, advertising, marketing communications and more. This is an on-site 12months assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K
The ideal candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Has 5+ years of writing experience—knowledge of a regulated industry is helpful and financial service writing experience a big plus.
- Collaborates well with cross-functional team culture—UX, dev, design, and account—to solve strategic challenges in a modern agency environment.
- Has the ability to ask questions and develop a consultative relationship with clients.
- Quickly responds to changing requirements, markets, and insights, and can think ahead.
- Is a strong “big picture” thinker who can look beyond a specific creative piece to the marketing ecosystem in which it lives.
Has flexibility to work on a wide range of projects, from conceptual work to the more day-to-day quick-turn copy deliverables.
- Has the skill to take diverse and often complex ideas and develop straightforward, compelling copy that mirrors our brand voice.
- Excels at writing both short and long copy for either print or digital. Drupal and Sketch a plus.
- Has solid b2c and b2b experience, general advertising-conceptual ability a plus.
- Is detail oriented, able to adhere to process, and roll with repeated content revisions.
Is self-motivated and comfortable with managing multiple projects and tight deadlines, and thrives on new challenges.