We are currently looking for a Conceptual Copywriter with advertising agency or in-house agency background. The primary deliverables for this position are direct mail and digital within any industry. If you enjoy and bring process, technology AND people solutions to the table with regard to the design or print process with a proven ability to coach and challenge design teams to improve the effectiveness of creative, please read on!
The successful candidate enjoys...
- Creating marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer.
- Being conceptual and collaborating with other creative members, art director, strategist, marketing team and is flexible.
You are probably...
- Comfortable writing for print, digital/mobile, social, out-of-home, and display ads.
- knowledgable of how to speak brand and marketing.
- See the bigger picture and helps others see it too.
- Great a brainstorming with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts.
- Collaborative with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
- Self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
- Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
- Have strong integrated thinking skills.
- Consistently deliver quality work on time.
This client is...
- Corporate In House Agency
- Technologically superior
- Leading edge
Working with AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: - You're paid weekly - Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) - Access to 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.) - Direct deposit for your paycheck - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) - Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ - Access to free online courses via Lynda.com - Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).