AQUENT is currently looking for an Account Manager with 3+ years of experience for a client in Austin!
This clients work spans virtually every communication channel and is rooted in a deep knowledge of the brand, its purpose and its many audiences. The role will be split into the following functional areas and will be in support of the Sr. Team Manager and Sr. Account Managers on staff.
- Client Management. Works with Sr. Account Managers and a Sr. Team Manager, in planning, upfront project assessment and on-going project and client support. Upon project input, the account manager partners with management to develop a strategic project approach. Additionally, the account manager works with the client and creative team to ensure the work remains strategic, on brand, consistent and that all parties are working toward the same goals.
- Team Management. Collaborates with the Sr. Account Manager's with communications within the department when appropriate such as: 1) Communicate the broader business goals and strategy to ensure the team understands project objective(s), approach and work to be accomplished; 2) Evaluate and define change orders to the team; and 3) Provide advance notice of incoming and “in the pipeline” work.
- Creative Team. Support management by helping to provide the creative team with a strong creative brief, provide the insights, competitive information and background necessary for results-oriented creative development. Develop a solid partnership with the creative team to provide a strong team face to the client. Ensure that work is strategy based and on-brief, that the team has recommendations and rationale in creative presentations, and champion the recommendation. Provide feedback that is strategic, clear and actionable for the team.
- Project Support. Support the Sr. Account Managers when necessary in his/her responsibility for end-to-end execution for projects leveraging agency resources, escalating issues or challenges to management, and working with producers and traffic to scope resource needs and project requirements.
- Online Production. When necessary in her/her responsiblitiy in consulting with Producer to determine optimal management approach—from assessment and discovery, through the briefing, creative development and production. Determine with Producer technical solutions or concerns, internal resource needs and scheduling input. Review creative solutions for implementation requirements. Consult with Producer to capture Business Requirements; Producer writes the Technical Requirements and Project Plan.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years’ experience working directly with clients and creative teams. This position will work with and collaborate with the Sr. Manager and Sr. Account Managers across multiple lines of business, on both print and digital campaigns. Strong solutions-oriented approach and presentation skills, user-experience focus and outstanding knowledge of agency processes required. Candidate is an effective communicator, flexible and able to juggle competing priorities. Ad agency experience mandatory.
Working with AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: - You're paid weekly - Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) - Access to 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.) - Direct deposit for your paycheck - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) - Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ - Access to free online courses via Lynda.com - Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).