My client are a fantastic innovation and transformation consultancy renowned for working with fantastic brands (as well as their own) on ground-breaking projects across a variety of different platforms. Currently going through a massive period of growth, they are on the lookout for a Mid-Senior Integrated Designer to work on creative projects for the business.
Reporting into a Senior Art Director, you’ll be a part of their fantastic marketing design team working on a wide scope of projects which can vary across all types of Media; the spread of work could be anything from brand design to digital ad material so the flexibility of wanting to take on different is a key element in this role.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be working in a team of 6 where you should be comfortable across print & layout as well as having an appreciation for digital and the potential it brings to the brand. Projects you’ll be working on range from branding activations, Marketing Collateral, Digital Ads, Motion Graphics, Video, UI alongside pitch proposals for new clients.
Ideally, my client are looking for someone who is comfortable working with flexible briefs – seeing a project from concept right through to final delivery. You should be a forward thinking, pleasant and client driven professional who loves to bring great ideas to the core working in both a collaborative and autonomous fashion.
If this sounds like you, do get in touch with me and let me know.
- A capable user of the Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Good use of Motion, UI or Video Editing experience (with samples at hand)
- A client facing professional who is used to dealing with a variety of requests
- An expert at brief management and bringing creative ideas to life
- A strong portfolio with branding samples/campaigns across digital and print