Our Fortune 1000 client is an international travel site that helps customers find the best deals on airfare, hotels, car rentals and more. They are life loving travel geeks! Currently making significant upgrades to brand and product; this is your chance to make your mark and bring the power of world-class design to a brand enjoyed by millions of travelers!
They are seekinng a talented UX Writer to be a vital part of their Product team, you will collaborate with a Senior Content Strategist and a robust cross-functional team in the development of inspiring and persuasive content, helping transform new visitors into satisfied return customers.
What you'll work on
● You’ll write engaging, informative, conversion-driving UI copy for email, web and apps
● You'll develop and champion a clear brand voice, as well as ideal style and standards
● You’ll contribute to testing optimization and user research
● You'll drive the tactical execution of Product and Email writing, in close partnership with the Content Strategist who is looking at the bigger picture strategic approach
● You'll collaborate in an agile fashion with product designers and product managers
● Experience working as part of a larger team, preferably within a Product or Design Organization -- this is a highly collaborative and fast-paced role
● 3+ years’ experience professional copywriting and copyediting experience
● Captivating storytelling ability, an eye for detail and perfect grammar
● A portfolio of marketing pieces, as well as additional multi-channel successes
● A conceptual vision that considers how copy will support design and UI
● Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, flexibly-structured environment
● Experience collaborating actively with designers, product managers, engineers, senior leadership and other partners