This is a very progressive, forward thinking company and we are an industry leader in many of the markets we serve. The Global Creative Services team are an in-house internal creative department, central to developing both internal and external communications across the business. This position resides in our global video team, responsible for all stages of the video production lifecycle, from concept to delivery.
We are looking for Mid-Weight Motion Graphics Designer to join their London team, based in Canary Wharf on a contract running until the end of the year (with a view to extend for another 6 months). Working on a wide range of projects from corporate communications to product launch promotions and broadcast ads, you will be joining a skilled creative team, from a range of backgrounds, and challenged to produce award worthy work that inspires and helps us benchmark ourselves at the highest level.
You will be expected to hit the ground running as we are looking for candidates who are confident in motion graphic design. The right candidate will be passionate about graphic design and proficient in animating in 2D and 3D. They should be able to take the initiative and manage their own time where deadlines and projects constantly evolve.
Strong After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are essential as is experience using Cinema 4D.
• Design and animate productions ranging from 10 secs to 3 mins
• Contribute to the team with your own concepts on larger productions
• Provide pre-production designs for pitching, including style frames and storyboards
• Export and deliver appropriate files to the specification given
• General IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides etc
Skills & experience required:
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of Motion Graphics experience within a Studio environment
• A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects & Photoshop) and related plugins
• Good working knowledge of Cinema 4D
• First rate design, layout, and typography skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment, whilst being flexible and adaptable
• Highly organised so projects can be easily passed between colleagues
• Good communication skills
• Technical knowledge of the post-production process and file formats
• Possess a strong showreel
Experience & education:
• Design Degree or equivalent from an accredited art school or university
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs