A client in Jersey City is looking for a mid -senior level Copywriter
- They need someone who can interpret briefs and work quickly
- Financial background is a plus, but not necessary
- Need a versatile writer as they are currently doing a brand update and are moving to be more conversational
- Client facing work
- Writing for emails, banners, brochures, posters, collateral, digital work
- Not working on any social, TV or radio
- Duration: Mid June through end of August
Location: Jersey City, NJ
- This Copywriter produces brand-specific content for a variety of marketing communications, including short- and long-form materials for online/digital, print, and social channels. In addition to the concept-write-revise responsibilities of a Copywriter, the Senior Copywriter takes ownership of the details of the communications and makes strategic-oriented decisions that best serve the creative integrity of each project.
- This Copywriter will develop a broad and deep understanding of the client's products and services to be able to communicate effectively about our different lines of business
- This Copywriter can work cohesively with Designers, Creative Leads, product owners and managers. He or she also needs to be confident in presenting and defending work, whether within the Creative Studio, to a larger group and even to a cross-functional team with people of all specialties and all professional levels.