• Excellent attention to detail and time management
• Creative problem-solving
• Advanced writing, proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to interact professionally with high-profile clients
• Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize requests, self-direct and maintain focus under strict deadline pressure and concurrent priorities
• Ability to quickly aggregate and process large amounts of information from a variety of electronic sources
• Ability to react quickly to resolve short-term issues without losing track of longer-term tasks
• Familiarity with digital content as distributed via New Media, such as online sales/rentals, game consoles, subscription services, etc.
• Prior Experience in Film/TV Distribution or Operations preferred
Specific duties include:
• Research and create metadata on our films and series from several sources and enter in our metadata tool, SMAT, proofread and export for delivery in Excel spreadsheets, XML or any other format in accordance with client specs for publishing online. Metadata will be obtained from websites and databases to which access and training will be given. Check and proofread metadata for content and accuracy within SMAT. Maintain database and schedule of metadata due dates/delivery and status report.
• Manage product in iTunesConnect including film tier shifts and date extensions – preparing spreadsheets for XML to facilitate these updates; adding territory and title clearances, film ratings and tier pricing; adding TV playlists with art; tracking/changing sales start dates; preparing asset share metadata/XML for sharing playlists.
• Coordinate with the Sales/Admin Groups, Materials team and Encoding facilities to deliver high volumes of digital content on deadline and troubleshoot issues.
• Work with clients and labs to onboard any new specs and delivery processes. Maintain ongoing deliveries.
• Contribute to ongoing population and development of internal metadata tool.
Back-Up when needed:
• Assist with domestic film and TV metadata fulfillment as needed
• Perform other related duties as requested by management
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs