Purpose of the function
• Support the content organization, online learning and the wider business through technical expertise relating to search, metadata and analytics technologies. To ensure all content is searchable and can be measured and communicate these technologies in a clear and understandable way.
1. Identify and analyse technical search issues, providing feedback and support to developers to drive improvements.
2. Work with content, design and development teams to implement recommendations and educate.
3. Create a search strategy and roadmap to ensure all current and emerging online solutions are maximized for search needs.
4. Holistic view on how multiple online solutions interact and how search data can be interpreted.
5. Create and report on search activities and work with the business to create key KPIs – to effectively measure how content is performing.
6. Help promote search awareness and best practice across the organization including educating online and content stakeholders.
1. 6+ years experience in the field of search technologies and using metrics on an internal network.
2. Excellent technical skills in the field of search technologies on an internal network with relevant CMS platform experience.
3. Analytical and data driven approach with strong familiarity with web analytics tools.
4. Experience of large migration projects; information and data sets and how this will impact search logic and statistics.
5. Experienced with the challenges associated with multiple translations.
6. Excellent communication skills and the ability to run workshops and train the organization regarding the concepts of search, metadata and analytics.
7. Ability to communicate complex technical environments and make it understandable and relevant to content production.
8. Excellent project management experience, delivering projects to time and budget.
• Strong communication skills - listening, asking questions and facilitating
• Strong collaboration skills - co-operating efficient with all business partners
• Strong analytical skills - identify patterns, synthesize information,
• Strong process skills - ability to outline and think in the flow of users reality
• Excellent ability in understanding and translating users need into solutions, empathy with the users
• Inspirational and clear - outline vision, strategy, tactics and goals
• Strong delivery skills - visualise solutions, sustainable solutions and anchoring in the organisation
• Have courage - lead, drive, act and influence according to commitment and believe
• Living the client’s Value driven everyday
• People and team oriented - it is all about the people
• Development/change in both people and the client
• Make complex situations/challenges simple, understood and embraced by other
• Driven by result and impact in the business
• Desire to push the boundaries in online solutions, content and functionalities
• Encouraged to take own initiative and succeed with the team
• Sharing knowledge and strive for feedback and learning
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Purpose of the function