This role is responsible for merchandising management of front line product and driving key marketing messages to achieve revenue and conversion objectives. This will include analysis of sales performance, cross-functional partnerships and utilizing best-in-class merchandising strategies. This is a fast-paced, exciting opportunity to be involved in global merchandising initiatives that will be seen by gamers across the world.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, manage and execute merchandising updates in the (online) store to support Product and Franchise strategies
- Collaborate with merchandising and marketing teams to ensure website reflects key marketing beats and monthly promotions
- Support planning and execution of franchise-specific and storewide discounts leveraging internal project management tools and processes
- Deliver flawless execution by working closely with store operations team to ensure all site refreshes are deployed on time and according to plans without errors
- Partner with copy and production design teams to create site assets for site refreshes and promotions
- Communicate with Regional Store Managers to ensure site merchandising strategies are communicated and executed across locales, with regional variations as needed
- Recommend streamlined processes across cross-functional teams to ensure seamless execution of merchandising tasks
- Conduct audits of store site and competitive sites as needed
- 3-5 years of professional management experience in eCommerce, digital merchandising or marketing or related
- Familiarity with eCommerce best practices and trends
- Demonstrated ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with internal & external partners
- Self-starter with excellent personal scheduling, outstanding communications skills, both oral and written, and a team-oriented work ethic.
- Interest in the gaming industry and understanding of digital download channels
- Must have strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office software and an aptitude for Excel
- Familiarity with digital subscriptions, GA, Tableau or other analytics software and/or CQ5 a plus
- Strong Initative: A self-starter who asks questions and seeks out answers, finds and leverages resources to get the job done
- Collaborative: Able to partner smoothly with both local and off-site partners.
- Efficient: Highly resourceful person that evaluates everything & implements new ways of doing things faster, better, cheaper.
- Goal oriented: Not afraid to push the envelope to accomplish defined goals.
- Flexible: Comfortable in an evolving startup environment and embraces change with enthusiasm
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree