We are looking for an individual to support retail moment (seasonal) merchandising for the Deals and Retail Moments team. Broadly, the Deals and Retail Moments team (internally called the Deals Operations team) is responsible for coordinating seasonal campaigns across the eCommerce platform plus coordinating merchandising for the Deals promotional platform. This individual will be responsible for assisting with merchandising for these efforts, with a focus on seasonal merchandising. An example of this would be creating and managing a retail event that spans multiple categories, such as a ‘Memorial Day’ event that might have inventory in Home, Garden & Fashion, etc. This individual would also be responsible for leading the coordination of vertical-specific seasonal merchandising by the different vertical merchandising teams within – Electronics, Fashion, etc.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Lead the execution and tracking of campaigns and promotions related to Retail Moments
• Optimize Seasonal Merchandising campaigns using reporting tools ( internal dashboards, excel documents)
• Manage Retail Moments event calendar
• Coordinate creative content; Review and ensure all creative content and deliverables meet project requirements
• Identify and resolve QA issues
• Create cross-vertical merchandising events/promotions using internal merchandising tools
• Bachelor’s degree; graduate degree a plus
• Minimum 5+ years work experience or 3+ years work experience with Grad Degree
• A work-ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
• Strong internal customer focus and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
• Aptitude for being organized with flexibility to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Yen to seek clarity in a sometimes ambiguous environment
• Work effectively across teams, drive for outcomes and communicate context
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
• Basic Microsoft Excel capabilities and an ability and interest in interpreting quantitative reports to drive enhance merchandising performance
• General interest in eCommerce and eCommerce merchandising
• Past experience in eCommerce merchandising a plus (walmart.com, groupon.com)
Candidate should come from a Global company, work cross functionally and influence others.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs