Contract: 12 months, starting ASAP
Our Client is recruiting for a Merchandising Manager for their homepage promotions.
As EMEA Merchandising Manager you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to build and maintain the merchandising program on handsets, web and tablets. Based on your digital content retailing experience you will...
- Have a strong understanding of the Entertainment ecosystem, which includes the Digital Content verticals: Books, Movies, Music and Magazines.
- Manage and launch effective online features and promotions with a high emphasis on cross vertical promotions.
- Bring strong digital retail instincts, sharp analytical abilities, and impeccable oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to prioritise, meet critical deadlines, and take on challenging tasks with enthusiasm and a problem-solving mindset.
- Possess a high degree of comfort and flexibility when working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience.
- Enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to develop new content experiences and scalable merchandising processes.
Top 3 Weekly Responsibilities
Support planning and execution activities for entertainment home page
Meet with various vertical groups to coordinate and align Entertainment campaigns.
Prepare internal and external communications and performance reports.
Support with merchandising programming on Digital Content experimentation
Must demonstrate a strong inclination for mobile content and technology
Preferable to hold Bachelor's degree
Preferred backgrounds include but not limited to Digital Sales, Merchandising, E-Commerce Specialists, Analysts, Digital Ads and Monetisation, Content Manager and Program Managers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs