Prior, Fashion, Apparel, Retail, Beauty experience preferred.
- Supports 1-2 Divisional businesses
- Performs daily activities that support merchandising and marketing strategies through site execution Informing—provide timely information that enables accurate decision making.
- Process, Systems & Tool Acumen—quickly develop process, tool and system proficiency.
- Perseverance- pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Approachability—build rapport with cross functional partners.
- Initiative – anticipate site and business needs and proactively recommends ways to enhance sort experiences.
- Customer Focus – understand that site experience should always keep customers top of mind
- Eye for Product— clear understanding of brand aesthetic in order to create visually compelling sorts in line with product strategies
- Strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Posses organizational ability to multi task in a fast paced, often changing environment
- Ability to be open-minded and receptive to others’ opinions learn basic financial metrics and measurements
- Participate in Monday business meetings, support success of in-season business, make recommendations for site changes based on business results. Executes daily/weekly site level changes in response to and in anticipation of business needs prior to site review meeting.
- Create and deliver weekly Big Idea Top 30 reports for Division
- Maintain No-Sales report weekly and communicates to team/manager any products stocked but not currently live on site. Understand business implications of late product Partner with team for strategic holding of product due to marketing or business needs. Publish every Monday
- Assess upcoming seasonal marketing messages to ensure featured product will remain in good inventory position for launch – recommend any style/CC level holding/back-order strategies with manager by Tuesday EOD and Friday noon of each week.
- Participate in weekly merch/marketing TBs to gain clear understanding of linking/sorting strategy for upcoming messages and ensure flawless execution.
- Work with manager/merchant team to gain understanding of pre-season big ideas in order to more effectively sort product and maintain product photography
- Support seasonal photo-planning by building shot list document and ensuring on-time shot requests through PacMan.
- Request special alternate shot request for product photography in line with merchant requests and in support of big idea strategies.
- Responsible for web management to create a compelling product experience on the site, to include inspirational merchandise presentation, simple and intuitive category navigation and clear and accurate product details in support of financial strategies.
- Responsible for timely workflow of web management deliverables and timelines; includes approving and sorting of product on the site, leveraging marketing assets for site and product page usage, creating inspirational suggested items, building compelling promo sorts, and ensuring successful launches of and linking for marketing/promo campaigns and emails.
- Host weekly site reviews with team and manager to review site updates requested by Merchants, Big Idea categories, any relevant competitive sorts, and get final sign-off linking/sorting strategies.
- Recommend Evergreen category sort strategies to better engage and convert customers based on current business trends, Omniture results, marketing messages, and awareness of competitive sites.
- Communicate to manager/merch lead if product will be late to site, and for what reason (prior to the formal no-sales publication), to help mitigate risk to upcoming business.
- Review Omniture reporting to understand customer’s preferences and response to marketing campaigns. Recap weekly results
- Maintain weekly touch base meetings