LOCATION: San Francisco
CONTRACT: 2 weeks | Mon-Fri | 8AM-6PM
A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS ON THE HUNT FOR A
• Responsible for set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive results.
• Support Merchant team’s in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style or style/color display, sort orders.
• Prepare and maintain a seasonal style list to allow pre-season tasks to be clearly grouped and managed, as well as communicated to business partners. This includes styles & style/colors, standard outfits, marketing outfits, merged styles.
• Optimize the mapping of the merchandise hierarchy into the web hierarchy to reduce manual product associations.
• Ensure that all products have appropriate imagery & copy ready to post when the product is available for sale. This requires submitting photo requests for all products, reviewing & approving those images, submitting copy requests for all products, reviewing & approving the product copy.
• Attribute styles: Associate styles into the web hierarchy, sort styles within departments, add marketing flags, merge styles, add cross-sells.
• Support creation of marketing content: Create outfit records, submit photography requests for outfits & assets, update outfit requests with actual image files, update outfits pre-launch to reflect desired site behavior.
• Monitor styles that stock on daily basis to ensure proper site display.
• Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Communicate issues and best practices to all merchandising teams.
• Communicate web calendar to merchandising team identifying potential issues and risks.
• Work with production and IT to communicate system bugs and issues.
• Work with product management to learn, test & improve functionality of systems including PCM.
• Work with photo studio and creative team to ensure that all images are available and accurate.
• Work with copy to ensure that all products have correct copy.
• Communicate resolution and status of fixes to merchandising team.
• Support an open and inclusive environment that recognizes employees based on the strength of their efforts.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork skills through cooperating with cross-functional teams while remaining focused.
• Online merchant team: Execute online merchandising strategy on the website.
• Online marketing, creative team: Support requirements for photography as well as final display to customer.
• Photo studio & copy team: Request & Monitor workflow ensuring products are ready to sell upon receipt.
• Product Management/Production/IT: Communicate best practices, status-updates, and bugs, give tool design feedback.
• Coordinate with brand Order Management Specialist to create and maintain complete and accurate style and order details in the Order Management System (PROMPT).
• Record all changes communicated by brand production team and/or merchandising.
• Complete outstanding purchase order work (i.e. color and size breakdowns, packing details) on a timely basis.
• Track incoming orders to ensure timely delivery and communicate any issues (e.g. late or priority orders) to appropriate contacts (production/GIS, buyers, logistics or DC teams).
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs