ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for set-up and maintenance of the website in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive results. Produces work that is efficient, accurate and detail oriented. Performs daily activities that support the merchandising department strategy and vision. Trouble shoots problems and influence resolution across functions.
• Support merchandising team's in-season business reaction with changes to categories, style/color display, sort orders.
• Assist with web management to create a compelling product experience on the site, to include inspirational merchandise presentation, simple and intuitive category navigation, and clear and accurate product details.
• Prepare and maintain a seasonal style list to allow pre-season tasks to be clearly grouped and managed, as well as communicated to business partners. This includes styles & style/colors, standard outfits, marketing outfits, merged styles.
• Optimize the mapping of the merchandise hierarchy into the web hierarchy to reduce manual product associations.
• Ensure that all products have appropriate imagery & copy ready to post when the product is available for sale. This requires submitting photo requests for all products, reviewing & approving those images, submitting copy requests for all products, reviewing & approving the product copy.
• Attribute styles: Associate styles into the web hierarchy, sort styles within departments, add marketing flags, merge styles, add cross-sells.
• Maintain the categories i.e. eliminating sold-out or markdown styles depending on merchandise strategy.
• QA site prior to marketing refresh push and validate all featured products are live.
• Support the creation of marketing content: Create outfit records, submit photography requests for outfits & assets, update outfit requests with actual image files, update outfits pre-launch to reflect desired site behavior.
• Monitor styles that stock on a daily basis to ensure proper site display.
• Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Communicate issues and best practices to merchandising teams.
• Communicate web calendar to the Business Managers identifying potential issues and risks.
• Work with Production and IT to communicate system bugs and issues.
• Work with Product Management to learn, test & improve functionality of systems including PacMan.
• Work with the Photo Studio and Production teams to ensure that all images are available and accurate.
• Communicate resolution and status of fixes to the Business Managers.
• Support an open and inclusive environment that recognizes employees based on the strength of their efforts.
• Demonstrate strong teamwork skills through cooperating with cross-functional teams while remaining focused.
1) Knowledge, skills & abilities:
• Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams.
• Highly process-oriented.
• Working knowledge of online business, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
• Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
• Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently & within a group setting.
• Demonstrated success working across a spectrum of cultural differences.
2) Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
3) Minimum experience:
• 1 - 2 years of consumer based online experience, preferably retail
• 1 - 2 years of merchandise coordination experience
Duration : 6 months to start - possibility to extend
Hours per week : 40
The project :
Online test launches.
Top Three Skills needed to perform this job?
3. Oral/written communication
Software skills: Excel, Microsoft Office
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: