Merchandising Associate, Games (Middle East Market) London based - £150 to £180 per day + Amazing Perks
As a Games Merchandising Associate, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to build and maintain the company's merchandising experience on mobile. You will drive efforts to implement localized content and events, co-ordinate and launch effective online promotions, and work across different functional teams to drive an engaging customer experience.
You have a keen interest in mobile games and a strong understanding of the markets and cultural differences across the Middle East. You are comfortable writing engaging copy in both Arabic and English. You have strong analytical abilities and a proven track record of using data to make informed decisions.
* Plan and execute merchandising campaigns across the Middle East, with a keen focus on making data-driven decisions to enhance merchandising performance.
* Support partner and technical teams to identify and troubleshoot customer-facing issues.
* Co-ordinate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop and launch effective content and promotions.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of successful promotional campaigns, ideally within the online gaming space.
* Experience in content management and/or digital marketing
* Fluent in Arabic & English
* Strong editorial skills
* Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills
* Good understanding of the mobile gaming market