My Client, leading global technology company and a App store owner, is working with us on recruiting a temporary online merchandiser for a 12 months assignment. The Client offers excellent perks and bonus scheme on top of the pay.
YOU MUST EITHER HOLD AND EU PASSPORT OR A VALID UK WORKING VISA TO BE ABLE TO APPLY.
YOU MUST BE NEAR NATIVE IN ARABIC LANGUAGE WRITTEN AND SPOKEN.
As a Merchandising Associate on our team, you will research, create, edit and manage apps content for Middle East and North Africa (MENA). You are able to understand what content is compelling for users and can create interesting collections of apps. You will also create store campaigns and work closely with other Merchandising country teams, as well as cross-functional teams. You are also familiar with content publishing schedules and calendars, as well as tools to update the MENA store.
* Research new and trending apps, as well as personally test these apps for quality
* Write and/or edit copy for collections on the store
* Localize relevant global campaigns and help create local apps campaigns and content for your market
* Become an expert on multiple categories of apps
* Analyze user data to understand how the apps are received by users
* Publish content and maintain country calendars
* Work collaboratively within a cross-functional and international team environment
* BA/BS degree required
* Strong communication skills and collaborative working approach
* Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills
* Previous writing and/or copy-editing experience
* Digitally-minded, comfortable using mobile devices
* Good written & verbal English language skills
* Near native fluency IN Arabic (written and spoken)
* Excellent knowledge of the Middle East markets, especially Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt, and familiarity with the Turkish market a plus