- Support planning and execution of campaigns by collaborating closely with other members of merchandising team and product team
- Schedule and
Assist with program management related activities: i.e., manage global merchandising calendar, coordinate activities / promotions globally
- Assist with product specialist related activities: working with product team on experiments and features
- Programming the store (utilizing internal tools)
- Analyze collection performance data to understand how apps are received by users
- Write and edit copy for collections and banners on the store
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional and international team environment
- Create local app campaigns and content for the U.S. and Canada stores
- Use internal tools to publish content and maintain country store calendars
- Schedule and coordinate global marketing campaigns
- Become an expert on multiple categories of apps
- Research new and trending apps, as well as personally test apps for quality
- BA/BS degree required.
- 2+ years of experience with Apps/Mobile (kids and family apps)
- Strong communication skills and collaborative working approach.
- Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills.
- Digitally-minded, comfortable using mobile devices and content management systems.
- Ability to analyze metrics and report on metrics.
- Ability to juggle projects and prioritize accordingly
- Strong English writing skills
Nice to have skills/Not Required:
Additional language(s) a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs