In this assignment for Aquent's client, you will support the Merchandising team for Mexico/Brazil (and broader LATAM territories) by programming the store, creating collections/promotions and working with Partnerships, Marketing and Social Media teams. This role will report to the Mexico/Brazil Merchandising Manager and work closely with the Head of Merchandising for the Americas.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Programming the store
- Creating new collections/Promotions
- Using web based tools and programming and aligning items in the page
- Ordering and feature placement
- Writing compelling copy for users (including Spanish localization)
- Providing analysis to measure performance on featured collections
- Digital Merchandising
- Communication to business partners on assets and clarity
- Staging-programming page
- BA/BS degree required (Manager is open to area of study - Marketing preferred)
- 1-2+ years of retail/digital marketing or merchandising experience
- Ability to communicate both written and orally in Spanish and English
- Able to work within a collaborative team based environment.
- Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills.
- Digitally-minded, comfortable using mobile devices and content management systems.
- Flexibility with change
- Works well under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills; written and oral
- Ability to analyze metrics and report on metrics
- Ability to juggle projects and prioritize accordingly
Nice to have:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- A demonstrated passion for Games & Mobile industry
- Previous experience in content/entertainment
- Familiarity with Mexico games market (other LATAM markets / Brazil)