START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT! **
• Perform daily activities that support the merchandising department’s strategy and vision.
• Trouble shoots problems and influence resolution across functions.
• Support the set-up and maintenance of the web site in order to meet or exceed customer expectations and drive results
• Manage the monthly receipt reconciliation process to provide an accurate financial record of open orders
• Complete outstanding purchase order work (i.e. color and size breakdowns, packing details) on a timely basis
• Partner with Buyers to validate and manage pricing across multiple systems.
• Work with photo studio and creative team to ensure that all images are available and accurate.
• Communicate resolution and status of fixes to merchandising team.
• Review website daily to ensure proper functionality of categories & styles.
• Demonstrate the organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fast paced environment.
• Proactive, strong attention to detail & accuracy, effective time management skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to learn computer systems quickly - Strong computer skills, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook helpful.
• Analytical skills
(Order ID 634540)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs