Job Title: Merchandising Assistant
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: TBD
***Our Fortune 500 fashion client is looking for a Merchandising Assistant to join their team in San Francisco***
• Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
• Set up and Maintain ACT -#1 Criteria/Preference to have ACT Skills and experience
• Maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team.
• Manage Samples.
• Keep samples organized and up to date for use in merchant presentations, visual set-ups, and seasonal marketing.
• Work seasonally with other MA's to donate samples selected by Merchandising.
• Complete seasonal projects for merchants.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS; TOP 3 SKILLS HIGHLIGHTED
• Advanced computer skills in Excel and email with an aptitude for learning new programs. ACT knowledge a big plus.
• Detail oriented & highly accurate data entry
• Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
• Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
• Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
• 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred.
• Retail experience preferred