START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 5 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL MERCHANDISE ASSISTANT! **
- 30% - Item setup, maintenance and Improvement. Items are only setup once a year in this business, so the majority of the item work would involve improving the content on the item page. The candidate will own the presentation of the assortment on the website.
- 20% - Reporting. The candidate will have the first view of the performance of the business by aggregating data for which the business team to make crucial decisions. Once reporting accuracy is achieved, the candidate will be asked to identify issues with the business and areas for improvement.
- 20% - Issue resolution. The candidate will address operational issues impacting the business. Examples would be issues with the supply chain, customer problems, supplier data requests, along with other tasks.
- 30% - Special projects. Again, since the business is new, it requires ongoing development and special projects yet to be defined. The candidate needs to be willing to leverage the knowledge of other associates in order to complete these special projects. This presents an excellent networking opportunity.
- Degree from an accredited college/university strongly preferred
- Shown proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ideal candidate will have strong background and experience with Excel
- Detail oriented
- Self- motivated and driven personality
- Able to work well within a team structure, but also able to work well independently
- Good communication skills (written, spoken)
- Prior Merchandise Assistant experience is preferred
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs