As North America Games Merchandising Assistant for this top company, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to build and maintain merchandising program on handsets, web and tablets.
- Support planning and execution of merchandising initiatives
- Meet with various groups to coordinate and align campaigns
- Prepare internal and external presentations and performance reports
- Analyze performance reports and share findings with team
- Manage and launch effective online features and promotions with a high emphasis on price promotions and content giveaways.
- Bring strong digital retail instincts, sharp analytical abilities, and impeccable oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines, and take on challenging tasks with enthusiasm and a problem-solving mindset.
- Have a strong understanding of the US and global apps and games ecosystem.
- Possess a high degree of comfort and flexibility when working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing, engineering, and other teams to develop an innovative user experience.
- Enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to develop new content experiences and scalable merchandising processes.
BA/BS degree required
1-5 years of mobile gaming content and technology
Detail-oriented, with good project management and analytical skills
3-5 years of work experience in merchandising or content/entertainment
Nice To Haves
Additional language(s) a plus
Mobile or console gaming background a plus
backgrounds include but not limited to Digital Sales, Merchandising, ECommerce Specialists, Analysts, Digital Ads and Monetization, and Program Managers.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs