• Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
• Plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines and increase efficiency.
• Complete seasonal projects for merchants and maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team which include running and saving weekly scan reports for all divisions (Adults/Kids/Baby).
• Run and filter ACT change tracker tools. Highlight any issues (exclusives, cc updates, season codes, weeks at reg, retails) and follow up with Buyer/OIS. Resolve all ACT discrepancies by division after receiving directive from Buyer/OIS.
• Review price discrepancies (Venus report) on a weekly basis-make changes in TPX as needed.
• Sizing/packing p.o.’s as needed.
• Receipt recon tool-assistance
• Running ad hoc sales reports on a weekly basis.
• Advanced computer skills in Excel and email with an aptitude for learning new programs.
• Demonstrate strong ability to be financially responsible and understand financial implications of mistakes.
• Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
• Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
• Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
• Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
• 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs