Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Glendale is seeking a Merchandise Coordinator to join their team. This is a 6-month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extending.
- Partner with Senior Manager to drive the Amazon business by managing day-to-day tasks around product availability, sales reporting, etc.
- Manage key milestone calendar, ensuring requirements to support the delivery of our merchandise strategy for Amazon
- Build and update quarterly assortment plans using excel
- Managing the day to day within Amazon Seller Central: including item upload and catalogue refinement, shipping process, pricing and management of stranded inventory
- Work with the Senior Manager to create strategies to support the Create Your Own business supported by Zazzle
- Analyze retail and consumer trends in the industry that can drive the Amazon and Create Your Own business
- Manage all embedded sku assortment creation and assortment plans
- Manage the launch of all skus
- 2-3 years of experience within an ecommerce or retail-support role
- Strong attention to detail, organized and task oriented
- Experience working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience conducting analysis (e.g. sales, inventory, etc.)