Assist the .CA Merchandising team in the day-to-day running of the .CA business, via brand/product set-up, .CA product marketing, and reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support .CA Merchandising with set-up and updates for new and existing brands & products:
o Leverage Launch Calendars to identify & set-up Canada-only skus; maintain ‘Live’ dates
o Work with Brands to secure required comps and copy assets; Partner with Production to ensure timely set-up of new skus
o Partner with Brands to ensure all English video submissions are accompanied by a French version; Work with the Video and Production teams on the upload and product page addition.
o Ensure completion and accuracy of all new/updated elements
o Assist with QA to confirm optimized client experience for brand and product pages
• Update and validate the .CA Assortment
o Manage assortment updates, both Client-Facing on-site and in the Merchandising & Inventory System
o Run assortment reports, validate/trouble-shoot new sku set-up for Canada and discontinuations, remove discontinued skus from assortment as required
• Support .CA Merchandising in timely execution of all product marketing placements on the site:
o Complete sheets to brief email, homepage, and other marketing channels
o Help with deliverables for product placements (carousels) on the site and page sorts
o Assist with QA to confirm optimized client experience for overall site and marketing placements
• Support .CA Reporting needs:
o Merchandising (including week/month end sales, ad hoc as needed)
o Execute ad hoc projects and analysis of business as needed, including site content marketing
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2-3 years retail distribution and/or buying office experience.
• E-Commerce and/or Direct-to-Consumer experience strongly preferred.
• High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Very proficient with MS Excel and Word.
• Strong numbers aptitude and attention to detail
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs