Our client, Walmartm is looking for a Merchandising Assistant so have your planning and developing strategies on deck!
In this role you will:
• Supports the item level efforts of all merchandise categories reporting to the Category Manager
• Work with Buyers and Item Set up Team to set up new items and maintain item changes such as: Walmart numbers, item dimensions, rebates, add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, cost price changes, department/RHID changes, for accurate tracking and data collection.
• Works closely with the copywriters and supplier to manage content acquisition.
• Works closely with the Item Set Up Team and supplier to manage the procurement and coordination of digital images and/or samples for the site.
• Work with Web Collage, CNET, and easy2.com on product demos and page outlook enhancement.
• Oversees the quality assurance process as it relates to the items preparation to go live on the site. This includes testing products that are live, continuing to submit JIRA tickets to fight bugs and follow-up with Digital Store Operations (DSO), @Labs, and other cross-functional teams as needed, in order to ensure a great customer experience. Modify/update item page as needed.
• Collaborate with DSO to promote appropriate assortment for seasonal/holiday campaigns to increase awareness and drive traffic to items + shelves.
• Perform competitive analysis by collecting market data (pricing, assortment, promotion) for competitive products.